Frequently Asked Questions
Are your products compliant with relevant UK and European standards and Directives?
Yes. When you buy from us you want the peace of mind that comes with knowing that our products meet the highest standards. So, we make sure that all our products comply with a number of different process, product and safety standards. The most important ones are:
- CE – European conformity mark. This means that our products comply with all relevant EU directives (such as safety, health, environmental protection requirements) in our field.
- ISO9001 – This proves that we have the processes in place to produce products to the appropriate standards of quality.
- EMC standards EN61000, EN60950 IEC 950 – these standards control the quality and safety of products like ours.
- RoHS – these regulations restrict the use of certain hazardous substances in products.
- WEEE Directive – should one of our products need to be disposed of we will do it for you.
- Highways approval – European standard EN12966 and UK Highways Agency TR 2136. These standards specify the performance requirements of variable message signs on highways.
How do I operate one of your displays?
You will find them very user friendly and simple to use, operator training is of course available for all systems, most of our displays are supplied with an instruction manual.
You can operate them with a computer simply connected by cable to the display. Or you can run them across local or wide area networks using Ethernet, Bluetooth, Wireless, Modem or SMS. We can help you choose the operating methods that suit you best.
We have standard software packages that will operate the displays for the majority of applications but we can also write software that will run the display automatically, all you have to do is switch it on and the software does the rest. If your requirement is more complex we can write bespoke software for your application, we can liaise with your IT department if you have particular requirements.
Our displays come with 24 months return to manufacturer warranty, alternatively we can quote you for an on site maintenance contract. We provide telephone support on all hardware and software.
How much does a display cost?
The majority of our displays are built to your needs and with these installations we will have to understand what your needs are and put together a proposal for you. Each job is very different and the price will vary. Please click here if you’d like us to contact you about your needs.
We have a range of low cost simple displays which are generally in stock and off the shelf, you can get these prices by going to our online shop
Where are you and why should we buy from you?
We are based in Andover, Hampshire, but we reach the entire UK and all over the world.
With over 35 years experience in the field of LED electronic displays and with one of the widest ranges of displays, we are confident that we can offer you the perfect solution to your signage requirements. We are commited to providing our customers with the best service and equipment we can, with high quality components, full support and to put it quite simply..we care!