Need help? Get in touch: 01264 30 30 30
LED Health And Safety Signs
Keep your business, employees, and customers safe with our versatile range of electronic safety signs.
Awareness of Health and Safety policies is crucial for any business. Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) policies ensure that there are effective safety systems and procedures in place to guide employees and staff and prevent accidents.
Accidents at work not only cause distress and suffering to the unfortunate person who has had the accident, but from a business perspective, can also be very costly. Accidents can negatively affect the profitability and reputation of a business, result in legal action, and reduce staff morale.
A health and safety LED sign can be an invaluable SHE tool for a business, ensuring that you are compliant with the Health & Safety Executive’s Signs and Signals Regulations 1996. Using an LED sign for health and safety purposes is a cost-effective way of easily and efficiently communicating potential safety risks to a group of people, particularly in loud environments. For example, you can use an LED health and safety sign to remind staff to wear their PPE or ear defenders, or to give them information about fire drills. By installing our LED safety display boards in prominent areas, you can ensure everyone is informed of all necessary health and safety information, mitigating your risk of a workplace accident.
Here are some examples of the types of information that can be displayed on our LED health and safety signs -
SHE (Safety, Health and Environment) Statistics
- Amount of lost time - injury related
- Number of accidents
- Monthly comparisons
- Yearly comparisons
- National average comparisons
- Date and time
- Humidity levels
- Air quality
- Hours worked
- Safety regulations
- Reminders – e.g., are you wearing PPE (personal protective equipment)?
- Emergency information such as fire alarm drills
- Status information
- Company logos
Our bespoke signs can also be made to incorporate your corporate branding and identity, so your business will have a completely unique LED health and safety sign, designed specifically for your needs.
For more information please download our Health and Safety Boards Leaflet showing some of the most popular types of signs.
LEDsynergy........When only the best will do!
- We are market leaders with 40 years of experience in the field of LED screens, LED displays, and health and safety sign systems
- All health and safety displays are designed and manufactured in the UK
- We are committed to giving you the best possible customer service experience
- We are dedicated to the design, development, and manufacture of high quality, cost effective signs and LED displays
- We also supply low-cost LED signs through our online shop
- View our LED retail shop displays at our showroom in Andover, Hampshire
Our range includes:
• LED factory safety sign boards
• LED days since last accident signs
• LED lost time accident signs / accident monitoring signs
• LED health and safety at work signs
• LED overall safety signs
• LED warning signs (high voltage, things to be avoided or controlled areas etc)
• LED first aid signs / highlighting first aid equipment
• LED no smoking signs
• LED hazard signs / highlighting a particular significant risk