Need help? Get in touch: 01264 30 30 30
LED Displays for Entertainment Venues, Cinemas, Theatres & Live Music
We offer a wide range of digital signage and displays for entertainment venues, including LED ‘now showing’ signs and concert screens.
LED electronic billboard screens represent an ideal way to impart event, concert, or film information to customers, in addition to effectively communicating special offers, waiting times, and directions. They are now used widely in the leisure area as they are ideally suited for applications where information needs to be constantly updated without delay.
At LEDSynergy, we supply indoor and outdoor LED displays for a wide variety of uses.
Here are some ways in which our customers use LED displays for entertainment:
- Stadium concert big screens / LED video walls for concerts and festivals
- Cinemas sign boards / now showing movie signs
- LED theatre signage / no playing signs
- External signs for leisure parks and entertainment venues
- Theme parks entrance signs / theme park signs displaying safety & waiting time info
- Indoor shows and television productions
- LED panels to display graphics, text and animation
- LED walls to display pre-recorded video or live video streaming
Information can be entered manually or be pre-programmed.
In the photo above you can see a fairly simple multi line electronic billboard with yellow LEDs which is ideal for a small venue detailing upcoming acts or what is showing that evening.
In the image gallery there are a huge variety of the different styles of digital display signs which are used within the Leisure and Entertainment sectors. For example, a stunning full colour curved graphic outdoor screen enhances the entrance to the Trocadero Centre in London showing video, text, and animation.
Our LED digital display signs are often used by theatres to promote plays, operas, or musicals.
There are two Legoland signs shown in the gallery. The entrance displays are dual purpose signs that welcomes people and shows useful information. On the back of the main Legoland logo sign above the gates there is another LED outdoor screen which gives information to the customers leaving the park. The second Legoland display is one of many electronic billboard signs within the Park showing waiting times of rides.
- Full Colour Entrance display to Trocadero in London
- Multi line Cinema display on soak test
- Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum
LEDsynergy........When only the best will do!
- 40 years’ experience and market leaders in the field of LED electronic billboard and digital LED display screens
- UK designed and manufactured
- We are committed to giving our customers the best possible service
- We are dedicated to the design, development, and manufacture of high quality, cost effective LED signs and digital displays
- View our LED waiting room and other hospital signs at our showroom in Andover, Hampshire